Wednesday, April 20, 2011

洛基 - 勇者無懼

跟你說一件你已經知道的事,人生未必都是美好的。
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows.

世間險惡又無情,它不管你有多堅強。
It’s a very mean and nasty place , and I don’t care how tough you are…

你一鬆懈,就會被逼的屈膝臣服。
It will beat you to your knees and keep you there if you let it.

誰打你,都不會比人生的打擊更痛。
You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.



但重點不是你出手多重。
But it ain’t about how hard you hit.



而是你能耐受多少,繼續向前邁進。
It’s about how hard you can get hit…and keep moving forward.


你承受多少,還能向前邁進那就是贏的真諦!

How much you can take and keep moving forward.That’s how winning is done!



假如你知道自己的價值,那就去實現自己的價值

If you know what you’re worth , go and get what you’re worth.



但你要願意承受打擊,不要用手指著別人
But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers…

說你失敗是因為他或她或是任何人。
saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody!



懦夫才這樣 而不是你!你不該這樣!

Cowards do that, and that ain’t you ! You’re better than that!